March 24, 2014@11:46 PM
(photo by Aoki)

hah I accidentally started writing this on a blog which used to be shared between me choi and denise :L But I was kinda doing a quiz on moodle and I couldn't be bothered so I just left it and it saved as a draft automatically. Good thing choi saw haha or I probably would've posted it in there :L

So the past weekend was just amazing but tiring but amazing and I have post fun depression now hah

So Saturday was Animania and at first I wasn't sure if I wanted to go or not. I was pretty keen on leaving the house but since the sexy foursome was not going I didn't know if I wanted to go or not. That also meant I had to train it in cosplay makeup by myself. I can't. I still can't. It's too hazukashii hahhaa But I ended up doing my makeup at home, wearing sunnies until I got to Redfern and then changing into my wig and costume at the station haha. It was pretty funny watching people walk past us and it was so awkward when a group of girls walked past and one of them said, "they even wore coloured contacts". Then her friend went all "oh she was? where? I couldn't see"... and I just continued looking away from them :'D

It was nice just seeing some people again after 239847 years and it was also nice meeting some new people as well :) I cosplayed Matryoshka Gumi on Saturday. I know. again LOLOLOLOL I swear this will be the last time for a con :3 Can't wait to finally shoot it :3 I really do want to do a night shoot for Matryoshka :O Matryoshka's costume is a hoodie so under the strayan sun I actually thought I was just gonna melt into a little puddle but surprisingly it wasn't that bad :L

I went home for dinner because I felt bad since I kinda still had work to do and seeing as Kyary's concert was the day after, I had to finish everything before then. On the train trip back home, I finally met Rie (properly) and we just talked about dramas ohohohoho it was nice talking about dramas after so long ;w;

So Sunday Sunday Sunday :3 Someone jamnominated me the night before and I just found out so I thought meh ceebs it's the morning I have no voice but I woke up pretty early and I didn't have to leave the house et so I thought yolo whatever let's do this! So I sang PONPONPON. BUT. I uploaded the wrong video on and someone people already saw it before I could take it off nuuuuu

I met up with Dandan, Beb and Maru afterwards to watch the Wind Rises (ghibli film). The whole time in the beginning, I couldn't stop shipping Jiro and Honjo GOD DAMMIT I SWEAR THAT WAS FANSERVICE. THAT WINK. THAT HIP GRAB AHHHHHHHH But anyway, it was a ... deep movie and I don't really know how I feel about it. But it was still good though. Then it was buying lunch/dinner, wait for Mel then off to wait for Kyary's concert to start.

Let me just say that she was amazing. That concert was magical. I'm still sad that it was over. I miss her ;w; At first I wanted to go to the top level of the roundhouse but it was an 18+ event and ahhhhh so frustrated! They didn't accept my student id and I still don't have my Ls. I swear I am going to get it as soon as possible *^* So I went back down and joined the others :L It was nice on the bottom too :) Everything was fine except for the fact that a girl in front of me was gabbering the whole concert. gurl. You do not gabber to Kyary. well you can but you do NOT gabber in Kyary's concert in front of someone shorter than you. Then a tall guy on heels started dancing along with her, jumping up and down like MATE R00D It was so hard trying to find a space to see her. But everything was worth it. Leg ache, hand ache, head ache; everything was worth it to see Kyary sing. She is just one amazing person.

I crey because I didn't bring my camera so I have no decent photos of her ;~;

rewindfastforward