January 18, 2014@11:43 PM
So I'm on the World Odyssey Tour right now and we are currently in New York. I'm so done with this. 

This trip would've been so enjoyable if I wasn't sick for pretty much half of it (and still am). It only started off with an itchy throat for 5 days but I then I had a bit of a fever for 2 days and from then super runny nose for a few and from then until now I still have a runny nose and an itchy throat. But to add to that my rib cage started hurting so much that I had to is out going to Broadway last night since I knew I wouldn't be able to enjoy it anyway. 

After telling Ms B (mama B) that I couldn't go I went back up and took se panadol. I was facetiming my dad and some other relatives for an hour or so and whinging to them :L I've just felt so homesick these past few days and I miss my family so much :(

But an hour after I finally decided to go to sleep, I threw up. I was so fucking done. I was gonna call mama B's room but I got the wrong number so it didn't work so I tried calling her mobile but apparently there's something wrong with her phone. Nothing worked and there was no one to contact and I just sat there feelings mega homesick. I actually thought I was going to start crying right there. But before I did, I called her room once more and it transferred to the operator and she forwarded the call to Mama B. She came to my room and stayed with me until everyone else came back from broadway and that made me feel so much better (mentally anyway).

I can't wait for the end of the tour jfc

rewindfastforward