May 8, 2011@12:08 AM
(made with Truth PV by Arashi)

It's technically sunday right now cos it's after 12 already but meh oh wells...

happy mothers day gaise~

Today I went shopping with nancy and her two friends for a mothers day present. She ended up forgetting about it and then we went to eat and after eating, we ran out of time so we bought it after. Our teacher, which was a sub literally finished the lesson in like 45 minutes O_O and he said we could leave if we wanted to :OOOOOO So we left and got a 45 minute early mark...shifty.

My friend bought a 100 bucks necklace and some chocolate for her mum...I wish I was that rich @_@

Anyway, it's my first time making gifs :3 took me ages to figure out how lol. I shall be trying to make more but OMG why doesn't it show up as a gif on my dash D: tumblr's being mean :(

rewindfastforward