March 19, 2011@5:28 PM
IT'S SUBBED OMG IT'S SUBBED :O OMG WHY IS MIURA HARUMA SO ADORABLE AND GOOD-LOOKING AWAWAWAAWAWAWAWAWWAWLKJAHFLS XD

But sadly, my net is dead right now and it's loading at snail speed.
Actually, slower than snail speed T_T

It's been about 10 minutes and I've only watched 2 minutes of it ==" fml and stupid tpg.

And I've been failing badly in Audition just then... First time at club dance was bad but tolerable, since it was just 90 bpm but then I joined another one and I forgot to look and it was 120 bpm.....I died...and I quit XD Yep...and club dance is like couple dance so the people were probably thinking "wut durh-"

I'm smooth like that (H)

I should really do my english speech soon o-o Need to get it done by the end of tomorrow. I haven't even thought of a topic. Power. WHY DO WE HAVE TO DO SUCH A HARD TOPIC. stupid vague shit -___-" and I have SRP method due on Tuesday. But I know what I'm doing so that won't take too long :/

For the meantime I shall continue waiting for the stupid video to load.

and one more thing...Rebecca Black was so bad I just dont hate Justin Bieber anymore o-o

rewindfastforward