March 23, 2011@8:53 PM
DREAM HIGH WAS SO GOOD OMG wooyoung oppa saranghaeyo~

I have been hardcore dream highing for the past 3 days FINALLY FINISHED. IU and wooyoung are so cute together. THEY SHOULD GO ON WE GOT MARRIED AS A NEW COUPLE. heck they should just get married and make pretty Jang babies ;D

But yea I really need sleep. It looks like someone punched my in me eyes. Kinda. Gonna play a little audition and go to sleep HORHOR

Today was cooler than yesterday but still hot == I've been pigging out since yesterday when I went dessert shopping with gran. I ate so much yesterday and today, my friend gave me her coke (zero C:) and the food tech people made cake and I think I ate like...idk...4 slices? o-o Need. excersize. really. unfit.

Talking about unfit, my thighs are dead from cross country yesterday ._. although I got a little better than last year I think, I still did pretty shit for TWO LAPS. Don't wanna think about what 5 laps would be like...

So I changed my lay 8) I don't think I'll submit this one, since alot of it's inspired by that tumblr theme :/ So, yerp.

Didn't get chosen for speeches today either. *YESSSSSSHH* nah, I kinda wanna get it over and done with.

rewindfastforward