March 8, 2011@9:00 PM
(via trooperswithrocketswearboxers@tumblr)

I had vaccinations first period today. I was freaking out so much ==

I just started spazzing and just swearing and talking really loudly ._. GHAD I HATE WAITING FOR NEEDLES TT" When it was finally our turn to go into the hall to get ready for the injection, I started panicking. I just kept looking at all the nurses and going, "Hmm I don't want that old lady and the asian one cos they look like they leave the needle in for so long..."
Guess what I got the asian lady ==

She wasn't that bad actually...everyone kept on saying she was horrible but meh I can kinda stand pain. I just can't stand thinking about the pain and how the needle's gonna pierce through your skin and out again ._. BUT FUCKYEAH LAST VACCINE OF HIGH SCHOOL OVERRRRRRRRR-

Bad news, I have speeches tomorrow ==" I hope I don't get chosen. Then I'll have more time to maybe go over it or make a presentation. I have no powerpoint, I haven't memorised my speech and yes, my speech is apeshit.


rewindfastforward