February 19, 2011@10:15 AM
(via minitokyo)
I haven't blogged in a while. HAI :3

I've been on dollars bbs lately. Dollars BBS is a site which is made like a copy of the original chat room that was shown in Durarara! For people who has watched it, yes, it looks the same and yes, it is quite awesome. To those who haven't watched it, WATCH IT COS IT'S GOOD~
The link to the site is http://dollars-bbs.org/ and the password (yes, there is a password, just like the site) is the name of (this) anime minus the exclamation mark. I just feel like I shouldn't just give out the password.

You do not need to signup for this site. In the chatroom, all you have to do is type in a name, or alias you want and choose an icon. The name I decided to go with was センナ, but they just call me Senna. Hope to see you there~

Anyway, it is finally weekend, and my eyes are dying from lack of sleep =___= so I slept kinda early-ish. I've been drama and anime-ing again. Currently watching bloody monday (drama) kimi ni todoke season 2 (anime) and uta no onii-san (drama) UTA NO ONII-SAN HAS MY DARLING OHNO SATOSHI RIIDA-CHAN IN IT *fangirls* He's so dorky cute 8D

I don't know how many hundred times I've said t, but yes, I shall work on icons now :L JYANE~

rewindfastforward