February 5, 2011@10:58 PM
(cold ontama bukkake, chicken tempura and tuna onigiri)

Tis Saturday today. Which means the first week of year 10 is over :D

I went city with nancy today :) We went to paddy's and I bought 2 iPhone cases and a protective screen thing for 10 bucks two earrings from diva for 5 bucks and a dollar fifty fan lol. But I left it somewhere T.T

At the station, we were waiting for our train which was coming in 8 minutes. Today's max temperature is 42 degrees so we were melting ==" So we went inside the lifts and stayed there haha. People were looking at us ._.

After shopping and looking around at morning glory shops, we went to eat at this place called mappen, which is a DELICIOUS udon store. It's really traditional jap style :O and I ordered cold udon because of the weather AND IT WAS SO GOOD!!!

Anyway, I keep saying I'll start on the icons, but aishh I cbb ._. and sleepy.

rewindfastforward