January 29, 2011@7:34 PM

I submitted my first lay in 2011. My first lay in ages actually o-o. CLICK CLICK.

Coaching for this year started today and something AMAZING happened. Lisa CAME BACK :D She went to north shore with us before but left and went to year 10 class :( NOW SHE'S BACK :D Hehe one more thing, she's JAP! LOL kk I'll stop spazzing :L

Anyway, so coaching ended at 3.30 and since it's been so long we decided to go CYC again (Chatswood Youth Centre) yeh, it sounds bad. Before I went there, I thought it was a place for those gangsters and lads who smoke and fight and do drugs but no. No, it's awesome there and there's supervisors so they can't do anything ;D We always go to play pool LOL because it's free ^^

It was girls vs. boys and we lost in the first round BUT they lost in the second round in two goes because one of the guys hit the black ball in after he hit a red ball in ;D MUAHAHAHA suckers!

I'm tired now ._. Gonna start on my icons now :/

rewindfastforward