January 28, 2011@11:07 PM
I had a dental appointment today at 4 so I had to take the 3.28 train. My grandma got all pissy and raged at me for being 'slow'. Now, I wasn't slow at all and we made it to the 3.23. I mean, WTF is wrong with her ==" AND that's not all, I went to buy the tickets and she told me off for buying a Wynyard ticket because we're FUCKING GOING TO WYNYARD T.T alksjdf grumpy old people =="

Anyway, so I went to the dentist and he said I can get my bottom braces next month. Hmm...not sure if I should be happy or scared :/ I'm happy I'm advancing, but BRACES HURT DONT THEY? D: FML and my fugly teeth ._.

I've started using my iPhone ^^ But I need a new case cause the one mom gave me was blue and extremely fugly. And it's cracked. So, I need to find a chance to go to Market City to buy a new case ^^ CITY~~~

I've realised that inspiration hates me. I want to post something on blogskin, but I can't think of anything. Oh and I still have to make a batch of icons...what have I been doing for the past hour? =="

Ughh, on the even more gloomy side, school starts in 4 days...oh jolly...-___-

rewindfastforward