May 8, 2011@8:04 PM
Niji by Ninomiya Kazunari solo (Arashi)

again, I would like to say, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY ♥

Nothing much happened today :/ After chinese school I was gonna go straight home because it was getting kinda cold, but while I was waiting for my grandma to finish her little asian to asian see lai talk with my friend's mom, I made my friend watch Arashi videos with me XD OMG SHE SAID THE SONGS I SHOWED HER WERE PRETTY (the one above) ○´∀`○ I ended staying there for quite a long time and on the way home, I realised my leg had 3 new mozzy bites. so itchy. ==

I'm going to the library to study tomorrow. I have 3 tests this week and I am most probably gonna fail. aishh.

I want a new lay D: but I need to wait till all my tests are over for inspiration to come. ´・△・`

and I need to make icons :(

rewindfastforward