May 1, 2011@9:44 PM

I arrived back to Sydney today. School starts tomorrow fucknoooooooo :OOO The holidays were fun.

Whenever I found an internet connection in China, I've been watching Himitsu no Arashi-chan (秘密の嵐ちゃん) which is one of the shows the Jpop group 'Arashi' hosts. The more I watched, the more obsessed I got @_@ I'm in crazy fan girl mode right now .... But they are just so natural and funny.

I guess the highlight of this holiday was watching GANTZ in Hong Kong.
Gantz is a sci-fi movie about this room people went to when they died where a black sphere called Gantz sent them on missions to kill aliens and if they succeeded they are given points. But these aliens aren't a joke and many died in the movie. When they reach 100 points, they get the choice of either: having their memory of Gantz erased and given another life and sent back to Earth; or reviving a player who has died and bringing him/her back into Gantz.


After the movie, they played a little scene and the trailer of the next part. After watching it, I was literally dieing to watch the next one because it was so good.

Anyhoo, I really recommend this movie but if you do decide to watch it, DO NOT watch it with english dub because it sounds shit and Japanese dub is way better.

Im so screwed for tomorrow's commerce lesson =="

rewindfastforward