May 4, 2011@9:55 PM
(taken by moi)

I love my nike hightops (H) bought from 'Catalog' Hong Kong

I had my commerce test today. It was actually not as bad as I thought. Although I have no general knowledge whatsoever lol...didn't even know who Barry O'Farrel was at first == damn. me stupid.

But I reckon I got over 80% :$

Next week is the geo, history and science test + prac report + exposition week. OMFG D: Then there's the SRP to do ==" Oh well I don't think I could be bothered to repeat the experiment a gazillion times - I'll just have to make the results up 8)

After all these tests and shit are over, I'm definitely going to Kinokuniya to buy myself a Johnny magazine ^^ I heard they even have photobooks OMAGHAAAD~~ ARASHI WAIT FOR ME TO BUY YOU 8D

Oooh! I downloaded this thing called Keyhole TV where you can live stream japanese channels. Although the quality isn't that good, I'll be waiting to watch VS arashi tomorrow on Fuji TV^^ I hope it works :/

rewindfastforward