August 14, 2010@12:42 PM

Hehe i just felt like uploading this group photo of us in the skating rink from the other day emoji I few people are missing from the photo though emoji

But yeshyesh, it was the last lesson of theory for me yesterday before the test because our teacher is going away emoji
I'm gonna epic fail emoji

For others who also live in Australia and have to go theory test, you'd understand how GHEY memorising folk songs are emoji
We were fully just singing it and it got stuck in my head O_O and the songs aren't even that nice o-o

Rice is on today emoji but sadly not going emoji I WANTED TO GO emoji but like then I'd have to change my north shore class time and that would be really annoying emoji

Right now I'm trying to make a new layout for this blog but I still haven't done much emoji can't believe I just passed my html phase already emoji ACK Ima gonna work on it some time tonight...maybe emoji This time it's gonna be a jap style blogskin and I KNOW some of you may find it really messy and annoying but that's jap style to suck it up emoji

Nearly time to eat now so Im gonna go now: been reblogging for a while but now I can't be bothered anymore emoji

rewindfastforward