July 28, 2010@10:08 PM

horhor it's been a while since I blogged so I thought, Hmm I'll blog today :3

Went blog hopping and i found some blogs that gave me inspiration for a jap style blogskin CHYEAH xD --->link

hehe well anyway, school was ghey like usual and denise was ghey too ;) but yes first was the touch football test, i epic failed that >_> what the hell does 'settling' even mean D: and the first question was just stupid -___-

Then it was library...I actually nerded and read 8DD OH i haven't blogged about it yet but I'm such a good girl - I signed up for library monitoring >:D and did a whole lunch time worth of checking the shelves. I SWEAR people fail at putting books back -.- we  (me and mish) found books that were 'F WEY' in the B section and others like that =="

Jap was just ghey cos we have stocker <> she's so slow at teaching i swear >:(

it poured today and the whole day was gloomy and tiring -,-

After lunch it was a whole double period of maths O_____________O" OMFG i hate maths >_> skrypay just gets gheyer and gheyer by each day =="

Hehe denise blogged about my epic nerdiness too 8) We had to do trial maths commons and skrypay was being a anti-techno again :( but this time I actually did some work *nodnod* denise copied a lot *nodnodnodnod* i fell so proud of myself :DD

It was supposed to be One dollar day at 7-eleven day but 7/11 fails >:(

I'm getting sleepy now =____= gonna go sleep now; Ciao~

rewindfastforward