August 3, 2010@9:01 PM
konichiwaemoji Just finished a theory test paper so I thought I'd take a break. a 'little' break emoji

It's tuesday today emoji and that means early day emojibut anyway, so when I got back, I saw my friend like any other Tuesday at the train station. Just today I lost my rubber band for my laptop so I had to go buy some more at Smiggle. So I asked her to come with me. After buying those I had to go buy wool so I went to Top bargain (cheap asian store ftw) and bought a ball of white and a ball of light pink emoji just when I was about to leave seeing they didn't sell big sewing needles for yarn, I saw these super super cute earphones for 3.50 emoji so I gave way to impulse buying and bought it. The sound quality's shit but I still love it all the same emoji


After that, like always she would accompany me until I reach my house since she has nothing else to do emoji but today, since my rents and gran and relos are out, I asked if she wanted to come up while she waited for her mom to come to the library. She said yes and we went up emoji but then something freaky happened. Her mom called her and she said she'd be little late. For some freaky reason, on the first guess, she guessed that she was at my house emoji i mean WOAH she doesn't normally come so it's not expected; so we came up with the conclusion that she probably stalked us and saw her coming into my house or something emoji

But yes, it is now 9.26 (on my computer) and I have decided to improve my sleeping pattern emoji so ima call it a night so good night fellow bloghoppers/stalker/ghey spammer (AKA joyce)

rewindfastforward