August 2, 2010@9:30 PM



omg it's monday again TT_TT eva is very sad emoji

but yes my day was actually pretty nice!!

So school was ghey but I actually got work done today emoji and PE was sad because breathing is pretty hard with a mouthguard emoji but yes moving on...I actually listened and did work in science and history emoji

Then something a complete random stranger did for me after school just made my heart melt emoji
I was walking home from the train station when my itouch dropped and because they are doing renovating and stuff in chatty, theres all these random HUGE fence thingys and my itouch actually dropped and went under them and skidded for about half a metre emoji

so there I was standing there looking at it and with my short arms it was obviously I couldn't reach it emoji All these stupid good-for-nothing people just looked at me, then looked at my itouch and were like 'Uh oh'....yea thanks for helping ==

But then came this super super super sweet guy that just came, stopped and asked if I needed help emoji WHAT A GENTLEMAN emoji but anyway, he knelt down and I mean full on knees and whole arm under the fence thing and helped me get my itouch emoji too bad he wasn't a hot asian guy...

but yes I had a very UNasian evening today emoji I watched 7PM project and then undercover BOSS and now I am laughing my head off watching good news week emoji now they are a funny bunch of lame-os emoji

So yes, I am going to continue adding more emoticons because I have LOADS more left to add emoji

rewindfastforward