August 4, 2010@9:14 PM
My whole group was away today :( only kimbo and angela was here emoji

Crys and esther was helping out at regionals and erica and mich was at this music Hansel and Gretel thing emoji But yea spent recess eating most of my lunch and then lunch library monitoring emoji

To be honest library monitoring isn't that bad emoji Today, I helped out sticking due date pocket thingys on contacted books emoji I did the whole lunch while the others came afterward...

They had the mother's committee today and one of the mothers baked a cake emoji so mrs. lee brought it in and gave it to us library monitors emoji It was SO NICE emoji cinnamon and icing emoji om nom nom~

Science was ghey but very bludgey emoji

GAH I started a jap style blogskin but I still haven't finished it =="
need to know how table format work first emoji

But yes, I have 2 test papers to finish for tomorrow so I shall go now emoji

rewindfastforward