August 11, 2010@9:09 PM
It was such an epic day on sunday I can't even sum it up =w= and yes the ghey laptop I'm using doesn't work wif emoticons so I'll have to go a post without them TT_TT

So I woke up too early (7.40 i think) because I was scared I'd be late >_> sad I know...but i left home at about 9.15 to buy another pair of stockings in case my ones die when i go ice-skating later~

So, I walked around chatty after buying my stockings waiting for the birthday girls (2 of them) to call me to tell me they arrived. We met in front of coles and went around to buy stuff >A< there was so much to buy O_O and we ended up being a bit late =.=

Coincidentally, we caught the same train as the others that were coming from the city so we went to Macquarie together :DD

Now...skipping to ice-skating, i failed so badly at first ==" kept on holding on to other people cos i was a noobfish >w< but then I got the hang of it and i could finally skate not long after ^^

It was so tiring :OO but very fun!!!

After skating was off to the park :D we had so much fun kinda there...??

I cbb write about the park cos it's way too long to write about~

But yes CITAYYY^^

was very fun (Y)

We went galaxy world first and then caps ==" was pretty fail though ^^" but yea then market city and then finally PEPPERLUNCH (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

it was velly velly nice but i couldn't finish it cos i wasn't feeling that good after the easyway :/

But yea...then the guys were just being children and tearing up the paper and making stuff out of them :L:L

sunday was very epic but it's way to long for me to write about so I will say bye now~

I met a lot of really awesome and cool people (Y) and it was just the highlight of my year really^^

rewindfastforward