February 19, 2012@1:10 AM



I have frikken huge mozzy bites on my arm and leg. I didn't even go on the biology excursion to the mangroves. I swear they breed mozzies at our school..... can't stop scratching them =="

I had tutor today and I went lunch with gran afterwards. After a while of lazing at home I waited for the person selling contacts to call me so I can pick up the lens I'm helping my friends get. But apparently he was sick so he got his mom to get them :L

But this wasn't the awkward part. The awkward part came afterwards when I random came up to me and asked me about the lens and winged about how he (the seller) replies so slow. Then she just wouldn't stop talking. Talking to strangers who aren't asking for directions is awks....

I really need sleep now ==" Been sleeping late this whole week and I just finished two games of LOL. I kept dying...how depressing but oh wells we still won in the end so it doesn't matter :3

rewindfastforward