December 3, 2011@8:28 PM
'

I had to go yumcha with family friends today so I went to tutor in the morning instead. The teacher was a fob 'ah sok'. He kept saying, (after everything) "Do you follow? Do you follow?" (Yes, he said it twice everytime) SUUU ANNOYINGGGGG -A-

Afterwards, we went to the city to go to yumcha. I didn't feel like eating today :/ not chinese food anyway :/ ended spending most of our time watching charlieissocoollike videos and igudesman and joo videos. They are hilarious 8)

Afterwards, me and my gran looked around the shops a bit from market city to town hall. At one of the shops in market city, I bought those heels to wear to my uncle's wedding LOLOLOL Original price was 108 and I bought it for 54 *does a little asian victory dance* I really don't think they match my dress though, since my dress is black :/ Hmm... or maybe it's just that the shoes don't suit black stockings :/ I need to find grey or purple stockings :O


When we passed by Equip, I bought a backpack and two bags since it was buy 2 get 1 free :3 I had a productive day today =w=

I finished one of the bunnies I was making for my friends and lol I made an extra kinda ugly white one ahhhhh ottoke the ear's retarded :L lol maybe I'll put a ribbon on it :L

rewindfastforward