October 27, 2011@9:15 PM
(via ohmyidol@tumblr)

I've realised I really do have the attention span of a beetle.... or even less.

Unless it's a subject I like or if I'm listening to music, I CANNOT survive double periods without annoying the person next to me, or even in the case of copying notes in commerce, throwing my pen and just saying, "I can't. I just can't concentrate anymore"

lol. The teacher would've been wise to let me listen to music D;

So I resorted to telling the person next to me, that I'm bored. That was until she said, "Shut up Eva lol. You have such a short attention span" Story of my life.

I currently hate tpg right now. IT LIED TO ME D': They said that the net would be set up in about 10 days. IT'S BEEN FRIKKEN 15 OR SO DAYS NOW D8 WAEEEE ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME TAT I HAVE ALOT (and I mean alot) OR VARIETY SHOWS/DRAMAS/PVs + MP3s TO DOWNLOAD. you suck :'(

Arashi's new PV is so adorable but NOOOOO I can't watch the whole thing cos my net is....oh wait I don't have net (except for the crappy pocket wi-fi) -o-

I should start studying for something.....but when I look at work, I start getting really sleepy. (or I will start turning around and looking at my beautiful posters)

rewindfastforward