October 5, 2011@11:52 PM


I was out with denise and some other friends today :) but they were gonna be at ct at around 12 so I thought I'd go out just a bit early since I wanted to buy my poporo :3 I should really stop spending ==" but oh well mommy gave me some money so I DONT REGRET ANYTHING 8D

I got there at about 11 and went to chinatown to see if A class was there, but sadly the asian guy said they sold out D: So I trekked to town hall to buy POPORO from kinokuniya, but when I got there, the shelves were so full of the new magazines that came in stock. I was spazzing on the inside and I ended up buying POPORO AND TV LIFE :3 The pictures and posters are so nomnomnom :3

Anyway, when I got home after lunch, I went to rearrange my posters so I could put my new ones on^^ took me a while since the Kokuritsu tour Arashi poster which came with the Myojo November Issue was a bit shorter than the rest of the mass of posters and magazine cut outs it kept looking awkward but in the end I gave up and just stuck it on the far end. I can't stop looking at the Nino poster^^ It's so long and big and clear and his face takes up 2 of 3 A4 page size. I'm loving my room more and more.

I really should start cramming or else I really will fail......and get 3 end awards D': and get murdered by my rents O_O

rewindfastforward