September 28, 2011@12:47 PM

I went to the city with my friend yesterday. Originally, we went to help her find a formal dress, but she decided to buy it online/later, so we just walked around city. We had pepper lunch lol. EEEEEELLLLLLLLL :D I can't even describe how much I love eel. okay.

After that, we went to Galaxy World LOLOLOL to waste the rest of the money I had on my card lol ^^" One day, I'm gonna charge 30 bucks (+10 free) on my card and just play that block game until I win the PSP D: I swear I could've won :(

We went to get fat at meetfresh afterwards :3 NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM TOFU FLOWER. lurl cheers for direct translations? :L

But the highlight of the day was when we went to capitols :L I always knew they had those fish machines I played nearly everyday when I went to Hong Kong, in capitols but I never played because I thought it was gonna use $1 coins, but I checked today and they used tokens - $1 for 5 tokens, 1 token is one point. So , I decided to buy 30 tokens with 5 bucks (cos I can, lol nah the more you buy the cheaper it gets in ratio) and we just spent half an hour sitting there playing XDDDD In the end, I stopped playing when I had 118 tokens. Yes, I counted it. I ALSO CRANNED A REALLY CUTE DOMOOO :D I is happy.

I really need to study though...who knows how long it's gonna take me to write my commerce and science notes ==" FUUUUUUUUUU D: science :'(

rewindfastforward