September 14, 2011@9:22 PM
(via machujun@tumblr)

I CAN'T WAIT FOR OCTOBER!!!! It's gonna be new drama season and Sho-chan's drama's gonna start^^ Isn't he just adorable :3

I don't really have anything to say....hmmm I'm actually doing my ict right now ._. Haven't dont homework in such a long time :/

Oh yes I met a friend from primary school for the first time since year 6. She takes my train now LOL

AND Animania on sunday! yerh yerh yerh It's gonna be fun :3 This is gonna be my first time going to an anime convention in Sydney :D I'm still deciding if I should wake up earlier and trek to kinokuniya before going to animania or trekking afterwards :/ If I go before, I'd have to wake up really early ;_; but if I go afterwards, I don't know if it'll close before I get there :/
BUT OMG THE MAGAZINE SCANS I'VE BEEN SEEING ON LJ ARE MAKING ME DESPERATE TO GO D: and 2 out of the 3 I saw today have posters *-*

Anyway, that is all. I think.

*edit: I just noticed that Kinokuniya opens at 10 TTATT so I have to go after :'(
and one more thing TOMORROW IS ARASHI'S 12TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY ♥

rewindfastforward