August 27, 2011@8:37 PM
(via qoqoro-@tumblr)

omg Jang Geun Seok is gonna be on Ikemen Desu Ne (japanese remake of Your Beautiful) Tae Kyung meets Ren :O omo I must watch :3

LOL my grandma finally took over the tv to watch stuff after I've been watching one piece for the past idk how many hours :L It's too good. I can't stop. I know I should be studying for my piano exam but it's weekend. I'm not in study mood.

Hehe downloading this week's VSA right now. But I don't know why this week's HnA isn't up yet :( I was looking forward to downloading it since it's full of Sakuraiba ♥ Seeing my otp is always ovaries-explode worthy :3 お楽しみ(´・ω・`)

After tutor I went walking around chats again with gran. First we walked around target and I bought a really cheap (and I love cheap shit ;D) floral playsuit/jumpsuit/I have no idea what it's called. THEN WE WENT TO COLES AND BOUGHT PAVLOVA YERHYERHYERH. It was so nice and my gran made coffee with it LOL I like sweet stuff okay

rewindfastforward