August 6, 2011@11:55 PM


MY PHOTOSHOP WORKS AGAIN!! :D Update at neonworms :) can't link it because for some reason my layout rejects links ==" I shall try fix this problem later :/

I had tutor today. I couldn't finish my tutor homework though, so I just handed in week's 1's homework which I forgot to hand in last week. After tutor, we went to CYC to listen to my friend winge about his complicated and 'stressful' life LOL and eat - the people working there made yummy hotdogs and tomato and cheese sandwich things :3 I swear I'm getting better at pool :D Even though I do rely on flukes a lot :/ I'm still learning XD

I've been downloading alot lately. My torrents finally finished downloading^^ But I've downloaded HP Deathly Hallows part 2 twice already and they were both shit quality so now I'm hoping this one will be high quality =="

Anyhoo, I'm gonna sleep soon. My eyes are starting to droop.

rewindfastforward