July 17, 2011@12:18 AM
(via vsarashi@tumblr)

I finished watching Maou today. The ending was so cute and sad, I nearly cried :'( But I would've preferred a different ending but oh well, it was a happy-ish ending.

AND I DOWNLOADED GANTZ. OMGOMGOMGOMG I wanna put it on a dvd and watch it on TV XD I've watched it before in Hong Kong but it is definitely a movie I would watch again.

So much in the past few days!! Arashi went on Music Station last night and performed 'Mada Minu Sekai E' from their new album 'Beautiful World'. WHAT ARE OVARIES.

And I just finished watching Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac. It would've been pretty good I guess if I didn't keep skipping through. In the end, I didn't actually understand what that was about ._. Oh well. It had Matsuken and Tegoshi Yuya in it ♥

And I just realised how trully fucked I am for the first day of school. Our class has to hand in our srp poster 2nd period that day o-o I HAVEN'T EVEN BOUGH THE DAMN CARDBOARD YET WHUT?! shit == I'm gonna cram tomorrow... and I need to finish off geography since I was only a third done. And no, I haven't forgotten about the pe assignment =="

But let's just forget about the sad thing now. I'm watching Mr. Hong Kong pageant. It's funny because the final 4 are quite asdlkfjhasljk only one of them is okay.

...okay lol the winner just got chosen. haha he looks like taeyang XD but less hot LOL

Anyway, sleep for me now (´・ω・`)

rewindfastforward