June 25, 2011@11:43 PM

I had north shore today...and we had a sub....an awkward sub

At first she had her back towards me so I didn't know who she was so I thought maybe they were still in the class before maths. But then my friends told me to come in and I was like oh a sub....

then she turned around.

Then I thought, crap, she's a family friend.

And my friend had to make it even more awkward by talking REALLY LOUDLY about their party and how much alchi and decks they need to buy and not giving a shit about what she was saying. srsly gaiz do you have to discuss it now ==

I hope she doesn't go blabbering off to my rents telling them how I don't listen in class because I DO LISTEN Dx I did more work today than I did in the past few weeks.

Anyway, I was bored then so I was looking through and editing some of the photos I took on my trip to Taiwan :3

Me sleepy now. Me sleep.

rewindfastforward