Aiba's lung collapsed again the day before yesterday :'( He's hospitalised now and will be let out again a week later. But after that, he still needs to rest for a while. BB's going through a lot right now. #getwellsoonaiba :'(

When my friend told me what she saw on tokyohive, I was so sad :( I kept whining and whining during the whole english lesson and train trip. My friend was like "OMG SHUDDUP YOU'RE NOT EVEN RELATED TO HIM OR ANYTHING"

and I was like, "yea i am. He's my future husband. ;) problem?"


Okay 30 day arashi challenge. Hmm a rumour about any member aye :/ That would probably have to be the MAOTSUJUN rumour.

There was a rumour that Matsujun and Inoue Mao were actually a couple in real life and not just in Hana Yori Dango. THEY ARE SOO CUUUUTE TOGETHER. I think the rumour started when fans compared pictures of them and they had the same shoes. And there was also another two pictures where they had the same bracelet or something. But yea. They have all my blessings.

Today was the second last day and it was so bludge because so many people were at band fest and nearly a third of the classes were gone.

AND TOMORROW IS DAH LAST DAY OF TERM 2!!!!! It's gonna be such a long and boring day tomorrow. Especially the last period. But we're getting our reports in period 3 :/ I did so bad this year, even though I said I'll try harder this year :P

Anyway, I'm sleepy now. That is all.

rewindfastforward