June 21, 2011@10:32 PM
(omoidekasanariau@tumblr)

LOL Sho's new haircut still amuses me :L

I FINISHED MY SCIENCE HOMEWORK FINALLY ==" The only reason I don't think I want to to do evolution next year as a subject is because duffy's teaching it. I don't get why people say she's such a good teacher. I DON'T LIKE THE WAY SHE TEACHES D: I hate teachers who just give you sheets and sheets and homework and tells you to do them. I learn better he or she dictates notes to me and talks about it ;_; I really don't like duffy at all ._.

My laptop has finally failed me T^T At first it was just iTunes that didn't work but now, PHOTOSHOP ISN'T WORKING. So right now, I have no photoshop until my brother has time to reformat my laptop for me because I'm too noob to know how to reformat it myself LOL.

We had the beep test today. Although my mark's not good, I'm pretty happy with it^^ I improved since last year so meh me happy :3 I got 4.1 last year and this year I got 5.1 8D I was already so tired and actually really dizzy when we reached 4. My vision was going blurry == I really suck at running. But at lunch my friend said I had to get 5, because 5 is like normal so I pushed myself and when I went past 5.1 I just couldn't go anymore.

That concludes the last beep test I'll ever have. YUSSSSSSS

I should sleep now. I haven't had decent sleep in ages. The beep test already tired me out. My legs still feel like jelly. My eye lids are already starting to droop. Goodnight people. Goodnight my pretty sho-chan ;D

rewindfastforward