June 10, 2011@11:29 PM
(via ohvenuss@tumblr)
I just downloaded this week's VS Arashi. Gonna watch it tomorrow on the train yerhyerhyerh^^

And I have STARTED my srp. LOL I've only done method and results and one sentence of intro :L Oh well...I will do it. Just need time. A lot of time.

School was okay today, except for lacrosse. One of the teams were playing so dirty I was literally thinking "bitch if you hit me one more time, I'M GONNA FUCKING HIT YOU. AND IT'S NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUBTLE" Then I was just hitting her stick, not her and the stupid fag was like "OMG Don't hit my stick". Outside I was like LOL sorry inside I was like "YOU SHOULDN'T BE TALKING YOU LITTLE STUCK UP BRAT"

Yeah my brain just goes on a swearing spam when I'm pissed. wonderful isn't it? ;)

But whatever, bitch tripped and fell over. Karma only stinks like a bitch, when you're one.

I have to blow my hair and sleep now. Tutor at 9.30 tomorrow. ARRRGHHHHHH. I had to change to morning this week because I'm going to friend's birthday party at 4. Gonna go to city before....by myself LOLOL.

forever alone.

ONE WEEK BEFORE NEENER'S BIRTHDAY!!!





rewindfastforward