May 22, 2011@10:53 AM
(via song-for-me@tumblr)

LOL I'm like a day late...but meh I was sleepy kay. I've been too busy watching arashi videos. me gusta.

I went coaching like normal yesterday, and one of my friends didn't come because she went on Friday. Our teacher was really pissed at us today. Like so-pissed-i-won't-stop-for-you-to-copy-notes-and-i'll-give-you-an-early-mark-cos-i-don't-want-to-see-you-anymore pissed O_O I was really freaky actually.....

We didn't know what to do afterwards because CYC was full of people. They had a dance event thing on that day. So we ended up just stuffing our face with food. We went to city hunter afterwards because my friend wanted to see her friends. But before we got there she was like,

"wtf why are those two guys following us"

and me being the blind one was like "WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE"

It was quite creepy actually, according to her, they have been following us for a while since we started sitting down to eat. But they stayed at city hunter, so it was good. :)

I should really start reading, because I need to finish reading one and a half books before thursday. I'M GONNA DIEEEEEEE. kthxbai

rewindfastforward