May 17, 2011@10:23 PM
(via nishikiddo@tumblr)

I had quite a lot of test lately, so that means I'm sleep deprived. I think that's why I'm on the verge of being sick. My throat is dieing from the amount I've been coughing. Gonna take a nap tomorrow when I get home D:

My iPhone earphones died the other day :(
r.i.p....
Now I unconsciously reach for the non-existent volume and mic button on the cord to realise. damn this is a shitty old sony one....

I have a maths test tomorrow....I actually did the past papers this time and so far I don't think I'm gonna fail :/ I hope they don't ask anything about consumer crap and significant figure crap. I suck at those.....

I'm nearly done on the template of my graphics site....but....there's this big blank space under my affies and links.... don't know how to get rid of it == oh well...I shall open the site sometime after all my assessments are over o-o

fuck school, I really wanna go to hogwarts
















rewindfastforward