July 8, 2011@10:55 PM
I went to my friend's birthday party today and the theme of the party was 'come as your inner 6 year old' so everyone (well nearly everyone) came in either plaits or pigtails^^

IT WAS SO FUN OMG SHE HIRED A JUMPING CASTLE :O But I didn't bring my camera so I didn't take any photos :(

We went on a high and since there were about 10 people trying to jump around in the jumping castle, we basically kept on bumping and tripping over each other XD But it was so fun and I had so much food :3

I haven't had so much fun in ages XD So now I'm tired. When I got home today, I literally just lay on the couch and started sleeping until my gran told me to take a shower first. I continued sleeping after shower :L

I'm going to karaoke and kinokuniya with my arashi fan friend tomorrow so I shall go sleep now LOL and wake up tomorrow to my arashi ringtone. Goodnight. :)

rewindfastforward