July 7, 2011@1:04 PM

I saw denise yesterday ;)

I went to city yesterday for my friends Year 6 reunion. It was actually more like a 'all-these-randoms-who-don't-know-each-other' outing :L But it was okay.

First we were gonna go to secret room and karaoke, but neither of them were open yet :( so we ended up going to market city and galaxy world. After that, the group of 20 something people finaly split lol and the other group disappeared off to darling harbour while we went to k, but it was kinda fail since everyone kept passing the mic to someone else :L

After about an hour of yelling and screaming, I went to get my shoes with Mish, while the others went off to buy their stuff. I bought a McNuggets meal to eat on the train since mish said it was time to go, but we ended up sitting at Market City to eat and dnm :D.

rewindfastforward