October 3, 2011@10:41 PM

It is holidays so of course that means KARAOKE :D I went to karaoke with my Arashi buddy :3 First we went to Kinokuniya and when I was about to buy Poporo because it had Arashi at the front, I was looking at Myojo it said 'JUMBO PINUP' under Arashi and me, like any other Arashian started spazzing and went to buy it. It also came with a really cute NYC purse thing. I'm broke now =="

But when I got home and was looking through some scans I downloaded before, I saw that the Poporo one came with 4 posters!!! FOUR TTATT Now I'm trying to decide whether to buy it or not :/ I literally am running out of money because I keep on spending on a lot of little things =="

But oh well, at least I did buy some clothes in the end :) and I didn't have to pay for them because I was shopping with parents and gran ;)

rewindfastforward