February 12, 2012@10:04 PM

LOL I haven't blogged in ages :L I have been busy..... doing nothing much :/

One of the goals I've set this year is to do a good job cosplaying^^ hahaha and of course do well in school :P I got my green cons yesterday and I tried it on as soon as I got home :3 The first few seconds was just a whole lot of "WHOA WTF SO BLURRRYYYYYYYY-----" But after a few blinks it's all good -w-

I can't wait to go to Animania~ :D Gonna be so embarassing going there in our costumes ._. But oh well so worth it :)

I started playing LoL on friday.... My life.....

I went to my friend, Amy's house yesterday :3 It was nice :) We had a dnm then her mom asked if I wanted to stay for dinner. So I did. They just moved in lately so they had to pack and everything was everywhere XD I helped them move one of the beds into another room. At first it was quite fun taking apart the bed but then putting it back together was such a bitch because the nails didn't want to go in ==" ahhhh~~ Amy said all that we were missing was low hanging pants that showed our buttcracks and we'll become builders :L

Our hard work was of course rewarded with dinner. Her mom cooked us chicken, potato thingys (not sure what it's called) and this really nice sour and sweet and chilli salad thing :) Her mom's so cool. I swear Amy's even more mature than her mom sometimes :L When we were carrying the idk 10 bags of groceries back to their house, her mom ran off to open the door (while laughing) leaving us with the 10 bags in the lift. Then we lifted them and ran quickly there and put it down when we got to the door. We carried most of them in and left 2 bags which we thought she would bring in. But no she didn't she laughed and closed the door and said, "We can leave them there, it's okay"

of course, I brought it in.

Today, my grandma wanted to swap my desk and bed around ==" I already told her many times that it's not gonna work and will block the door but nuuu she didn't listen. So in the end, we wasted energy moving it around...then moved it back ==" and she made me go through my cupboards and throw stuff I don't need away. I found so many things that I forgot I had :') I found so many letters which brought back many memories :'))))

But this shit took me the whole day ==" GHAD I HATE CLEANING TAT

I really need to sleep now. I can't believe tomorrow's school ==" fuck this feels so unreal....
These weekends have been pretty awesome.

rewindfastforward