February 1, 2012@5:20 PM
school has been...... well quite boring actually. I'm actually (kinda) listening in class now without my laptop :L

Haven't been sleeping properly these few days. Haven't been sleeping properly these few weeks actually. I've just been sometimes having depressing thoughts ==" Since another year has passed and soon I'll be doing my HSC, I've just been thinking about how fast time flies and how I'm getting older along with everyone else I know. It depresses me sometimes to think how short life is and how much time was wasted. Sometimes when I can't sleep, thoughts of how if I fall asleep now, these 8 or so hours will just be kinda wasted, but the other half of me wants to sleep and get away from these thoughts.

Idk... I'm a depressing person sometimes. But anyway, today is friday!!!! And tomorrow I have north shore and I have changed it to morning class..... but it's not too bad I guess since it starts at 11 :L

rewindfastforward