February 16, 2012@9:48 PM


I'm waiting for LOL to patch so I thought I'd blog :) (yes I started playing LOL haha... I suck at it still so I wanna play more to improve!!)

I downloaded a song called 末日 (End of the World) by Ivana Wong. This song is just so sad but nice, I was listening to it one night and got all depressed afterwards so I couldn't sleep. I sleep next to a big window so I decided to see if I could see any stars today, but for some reason I decided to look out the window upside down. It was cool actually. When you start looking outside upside down (especially because I live near all these buildings) All the buildings outside just start looking as if they're floating in space. Then I just started getting sick because being upside down for too long makes you your head feel funny :/

I actually did my homework today :D So proud of myself :3 But I still need to do North Shore homework :( oh wells shall do that tomorrow maybe :L

rewindfastforward