June 12, 2012@9:50 PM
I realised I don't take my subjects at school seriously enough, not even Jap, which is saying something. I'm not even sure why I chose to do Jap in the first place. Maybe it was because it sounded fun and I could understand my dramas and anime better :/ Jap at school has become so boring now. I miss the old teacher. Mrs G is just.... yea O_O I'm really reconsidering taking up extension next year :S

Bad-ish good news: I got a job interview :D But I think there's gonna be alot of people there since the email said that I could bring friends if they were interested and they're probably just wanting to see how many people are actually interested and not hire anyone :/ To go or not to go? To trek of not to trek?

Aishh... why couldn't they just called the people that they were actually thinking of hiring instead of calling everyone up and giving them false hope....crey crey I want a job =="

I'm so sleepy and I haven't gotten anything done yet again.... I can't remember the last time I actually sat down to do homework and didn't procrastinate ._. ヤバイヤバイ (ノ_・。)



rewindfastforward