June 27, 2012@9:26 PM
image
(via whoaddict47@tumblr)

LOL I finally went and watched Avengers :3 It was so good XD and and and and tony stark was so alkjfhksdlajhf ♥

The 12.30 session either sold out or the website lied to us so we had to wait until the 2.45 session :/ So off we went to Dymocks. Me, with the horrible sense of direction led us the wrong way and so we went down and up and left and right when we could've just went straight along the street :L Can't trust me to take you to places I've never actually made my own way to :L

Anyway it was a strike today but maybe since holidays are just 3 days away, it felt like holidays have already started and I was pretty sad when I remembered I still had school tomorrow :/

meh gonna go sleep now, I've been sleep deprived for the past few days. The bad thing about having an iphone is it's very tempting to watch videos and read manga in bed =="

rewindfastforward