November 16, 2010@8:57 PM

HAHAHA had a little (17 again) Zac Efron spasm yesterday 8D......teehee :D

Today was okay :) Had Jap first up and guess what I got for my test?? 69 ;)
LOL and no I didn't asian fail because it was out of 70 :P

Then, it was a period of trying not to fall asleep in history and complaining about the heat in recess. English was full bludge and tbh I don't even remember what happened anymore ...

I forgot my book for commerce today and I thought I would be doomed ;L Good thing our teacher weren't using books today. And she's awesome - didn't give us any homework and hasn't for the past week or so! LOL

Had a little volleyball match against a bunch of really tall sporty people after lunch and OMG WE!!!!!...failed badly .___. Oh well, we're not sore losers so no not gonna argue :/

Then spent another period listening to PK duck talk about random stuff and show us fail laggy videos that went "Now we ca- see the ---'s cr--t and ho- blah blah blah *lags* *gets cut*"

Haha after piano today, I got a text from a friend telling me to go Hursty so of course I was like "NO do you think I can be bothered to go to that hole" :L

But then he said my friend from coaching was going ;DD Changed my mind completely :L

So after some, not much, nagging, my grandma said yes 8D BUT if I miss the train that comes at 3.19, I'd probably go 'psssht cbb anymore -__-'

Yup that's me ;D

rewindfastforward