October 31, 2010@9:38 AM

HAI :)

Just here to say I made a new batch at Neonworms (clickie)

I shall (maybe) blog later today. Nothing to talk about right now except for the fact that I am really hungry @_@
kthxbai.

EDIT:

Okay. So, I completely forgot about the 30letters thing...I'll do it now

The person I miss the most....Hmm...

I miss many people actually. My relatives in China; a best friend that left to korea in year 5; another friend who also left to korea in year 3, primary school friends that I haven't seen in a million years (not literally).

Most of these people have been with me through many happy and sad times and together, alot of memories have been created. And of course, I would want to see them again.

But that doesn't mean I'm not happy with the people I know and still see right now. I feel lucky to be able to be a part, even if just a little, of their lives and happy for them to be a part of mine.

Missing people is often a sad thing. But that's life :/

Labels:


rewindfastforward