October 11, 2010@9:24 PM
aishh first day of school today T_T fml fml fml fml *is extremely depressed*

But putting that aside :3 NEW LAYOUT^^ I was being a spastic in science trying out the toggle code 8D but no i am not spazzier than denise ;) so yea spent my whole science lesson and some of history skinning and asking denise if she knew what out teacher said, and of course, like always, she shook her head ^^"

It was terribly trying to wake up this morning @_@ I woke up at 12 the day before because holidays are the best, so falling asleep was pretty hard :/ I remember getting up to go the the toilet because there was nothing else to do and the clock read 1 am ==" yea... I pressed my alarm's snooze button a million times before I finally decided to get up :')

I stitched my tunic up in the holidays and I was so scared my grandma was gonna full tell me off for being 'too short' but guess what she said? ==" She looked at it and said, "Did you stitch up your dress?!" me..." ummm yea did it ages ago" her..." you stitched it BAD. It's all crinkled. You really suck at sewing"

meh...never really said i was good -___-"

but anyway, I should be doing my science reports right now, but all I managed to do was the aim and hypothesis...ALSKDJFHA FMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFML TT^TT

yes I should go now :3 and maybe actually finish the method :S
Ciao~
oh and i shortened my posts to 1 day because it looked ugly with 2 posts ._.

rewindfastforward