September 30, 2010@9:17 PM
yea...if you've seen denise's blog...i got lost @_@

and today I went to hunter valley and the whole family kinda got lost T^T

So we were trying to get to that Pooles Rock restaurant thing and was using mum's iPhone as a GPS because we thought it would be cool; even though we had a GPS -_-

So the options were: fastest route; shortest route; and most economic route so we picked the fastest route....

We were just about 7 km away when it started pointing us to those really SUPER SUPER rocky and dangerous roads - actually it shouldn't even be called a road ==" it was just like a rock path thing ._.

so we thought it would be okay to go this way...thinking "it'll only be a short path we'll be on the road soon"

but NO GHEY stupid iPhone GPS wannabe =="

we were going up and down and we were all scared that the tyres were gonna burst ==" scared the shit out of me. We drove on thinking it would end soon until we came to this really steep rocky 'road'

Now we were in deep shit T_T"

So I got out my phone and called the place and asked how I could get there if I was where I was...problem was, I didn't know how to explain where we were because all I knew was we were on Debeyers Rd....and she said that was really long @_@ yea thanks for your help =="

In the end I got out the GPS and selected easiest way to "mcdonalds Rd and Debeyers Rd's intersection because that was where the restaurant was supposed to be...

I got an option saying ,"this may lead to some unsurfaces roads, do you want to avoid?"
and of course anyone with common sense would press "AVOID"
but guess what? It said ,"Unsurfaces road cannot be avoided" because we were already on it -.-"

yea thanks a lot GPS =="

but yea we made it out alive and my mom said, "WAHH zun hai mou him wor, dou fan mm dou lei geh"

translation: 'WAA such an adventure; can't even go back'
yea..i want to live tyvm

but yea had heaps of yummy food at the place, then took pretty photos of the scenery~ then went to some random chocolate shop and pigged out on iced chocolate, then went on the car home and slept 8)

I would post pictures of the food and the scenery...but it's on my camera and I cbb go get it @_@ maybe tomorrow because it really was pretty~

rewindfastforward