September 12, 2010@5:21 PM
HEHEHE I'm very spazzy today :D

Firstly, thank you all lovelies for my first SOTD :') I was so scared a lot of people were gonna post mean comments cos it wasn't the best thing you could've expect from an SOTD....but yes I'm happy to see nice comments^^ ...except !MAG!NE-nation who doesn't have a life ==

and secondly *drum roll* m application was 'successful' and KFC will contact me in 48 hours :DD

Dear Eva Huang
Thank you for registering your details and for applying for a position at KFC at www.kfcjobs.com.au. Your application has been successfully received and you will be contacted again by KFC via email within 48 hours.
Best Regards,
The KFC Team
but yea enough spazzing, my day was pretty good - went to chinese school and all I did all lesson was keep nagging my friend to buy me a jap school bag 8D he said he would^^ but who knows what if he can't find one D: D: D: I'll be depressed all year TT_TT

rewindfastforward