November 2, 2010@11:10 PM

MOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMO :)
oh why hello thar ;]

I have just finished typing and sending my wide reading log I had to do for english ages ago. At first, I was thinking, "Meh, I'll do it when Joyce Kwan does" thinking that she would never do it. Not even in a million years. But surprisingly, she had already finished, quite early too...

So, I kept procrastinating and telling myself I'll do it tomorrow and finally I've finished it. It's so full of bullshit though == Out of the 3 books I wrote about, I only actually read one of them. I wikipedia-ed the others. The power of google (Y)

Anyway, so today in PDH, I was thinking what I should do my next icons/banners batch on, so I asked denise. At that time, we were getting handed sheets about sexual harassments and straight away she answered me, "SEXXXXX"

really denise? really?! *gives the flossy stare*

But anyway, still thinking what I should do it on ._.

But now, I shall go sleep now -o- I'm so sleepy It's nearly 12 and I have an english test tomorrow. Oyasumi nasai~

rewindfastforward