December 1, 2010@8:30 PM
Okay, first photo would probably have to be this one^^
Me and denise weren't always tight as siblings. This was taken last year in maths- Mr. Moncrieffe made us sit in alphabetical order...that meant away from Crystal :'( At that time, I've actually never spoken to Denise, that gay child, but alphabetically I was sitting next to her. She sat in the right corner in the front and I was next to her. I actually don't even remember how we started talking :/ Maybe I started the conversation ^^ idk... But slowly, we began to be friends, and we started full speaking canto to each other and I think this was written and taken not long after. Denise wrote this in the back of my maths book because we were so bored :L and I took a picture of it :)

Me in this picture, of course, does not look all that pleasant LOL but ahh good memories are still good memories.
This picture, i believe was taken last year, when we were all in the same sport class. We were playing a game, but I think we got bored because the person that was playing never got out or something so we had to wait. Now, one of use started squating and then the others came and squatted next to her. We were all asians so meh we thought we'd call this the asian squat. Tennis is the best!

Kay, so another picture taken last year...
I actually don't really remember what we were exactly doing at that time...Maybe it was the make-sherbet lesson...or maybe not idk but we got pretty highISH and started sucking the cups in so they stayed on our face LOL yep we're that mature ;)
I will always miss being in that science class, even though it was duffy...D:

This picture was taken, I think before mrs. samiri left :/
Wang started sitting on Susie, and then she saw us and indoor-voice yelled, "stacks on susie"
and that was how we formed this long row of people, sitting on each other. But eventually, after one photo...yep we stacked it and fell :') English times (L)

This was...in geography when Mish was sick (like always)
She had a very bad runny nose so I went with her to get some tissues from the toilet because no one else had any. I rolled it up on the way back to class and because geography lessons are bludge and I never do anything, I became Mish's human toilet paper stand for a day. We were cracking up because keke I did a pretty good job LOL (H)

Although there are heaps of photos that make up my memories, this one is the last one.
This was the first time I went to one of my high school friend's house. This was just during the July holiday i think. We went to mish's house for hot pot. We just had so much fun. I think I've written about it :/ but meh so it was our group (5 people) and angela, kimberly and susie. We were just friends then and our group haven't yet combined, now we're an extremely happy group of 11, with us 8 and wang, angela t. and renae :) Although we are all very different, which we had realised lately, we just somehow fit together^^

rewindfastforward