November 27, 2010@9:17 PM

1. My name is Eva Huang. Nickname is 阿黄 :)
2. I cut my fringe a little yesterday KEKE 8)
3. I'm a hopeless asian fob who speaks too much canto, and is proud of it.
4. Is seriously jap-obsessed.
5. My loves in life are my family, friends, j-pop, j-rock, c-pop, and shinee ;) (not k-pop)
6. I'm nocturnal o.o
7. I'm a crybaby ;) LOL

Okay, so my day today.

I bought two skirts and a dress for 100 bucks (now that I think about it, they were pretty but so expensive for my asian wallet D:) and cheap cotton flats and an SES shirt with a bow on it^^ It was so hot today, I got sick of changing and trying on clothes because I was getting kinda sweaty and gross D: But oh well. I had jap food again today. NOMNOMNOM. One of my friends were sick and missed out the north shore test D: damn her == But oh well, at least I wasn't lonered :D The teacher said no helping each other out in the test. She already knew no one was gonna listen to her 8D I managed to finish it, but wasn't sure if it was right o-o

I webcammed with my beautiful daughter mish today :) BUT she couldn't be bothered to change to using her laptop or get a mic, so only she could hear me and I couldn't hear her :( Then she decided history homework was more important than me, so she logged off D: So I webcammed with denise :) She's such a spastic child and I kept printscreening the weird faces that she makes ;DDDD She duh funny child :L

It is 9.30 right now and I'm not sure what to do :/ I might continue watching How I met your money because it is LEGENDARYYYY 8D And I'm meeting up with a friend tomorrow and going to Fiona's education to ask if they would employ me :L I hope they do o-o...

oh and THANKYOU CRYSTAL FOR THE RILAKKUMA^^


rewindfastforward